[Electronics-Talk] searching for Tivo unit

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:04:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

Well, I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as I did—good times with family and friends, times for spiritual reflection on its meaning, great gifts. One wish-list item I did not get is an accessible Tivo unit. If anyone has suggestions for what I might save some pennies for in the coming months, please send them on. I don’t use a smartphone, and don’t have my computer in a very comfortable TV-watching place, so am looking for something I can hook up to my TV somehow, and that would, of course, do TTS, since I am totally blind. I saw that the website gives very good instructions for getting started—but was not able to find out a model # and name of an appropriate unit. Thanks!

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)

---