[Electronics-Talk] new TV

Brad Hodges Brad.hodges at outlook.com
Sun Jun 25 22:22:17 UTC 2017

Susie and all:

This is a timely thread, as our wonderful technology team from the
Jernigan Institute will address the accessibility of set top boxes and
related technology in a seminar at this years Convention.

Monday, July 10
8:45-10:00 AM—Cutting the Cord: Accessibly Watching TV without a Cable
Subscription
Wekiwa 6, Level 2

Liz, thanks so much for your observations about the Amazon Fire TV and
Directvnow. I am interested in that service, and will check it out.

Brad