[Electronics-Talk] Comcast remote control warning

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:59:59 UTC 2017

Hi all. I wanted to tell you that I can't get a dish either. What I have done is use in an electronic antenna which doesn't pick up everything but it picks up enough. And I also have the Apple TV box which I can get Hulu Netflix and I have CBS All Access I like it all and if you have those three at least it's about the same amount as you could pay for like a smaller table fee. So, it's worth it. With the AppleTV it makes everything accessible so you might want to think about that,

I figured everybody else could possibly get the idea too.

Jenny