[Electronics-Talk] Cleaning an old Victor Stream

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Wed May 17 13:59:07 UTC 2017

There are *tiny screws holding the case together. Without a jeweler's screwdriver, forget it. Disassemble/assemble at your own risk.
All the keys on the keypad are attached to each other in a grid and sit atop a board of micro-switches. The case front cover and the key grid can be cleaned separately, and of *course must be dried thoroughly. If you don't have experience with circuitboards, stay away from the electronics.