[Electronics-Talk] Identifying dog users

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 17:35:06 UTC 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

	And the NFB settled a lawsuit with Uber and Lift due to their
drivers not being willing to obey the law. Those who are trying to undermine
the work of the federation and calling themselves members would do well to
get with the program and uphold the NFB's philosophy and stand on this issue
to insure that those using guide and other service dogs aren't denied
service by these outfits and the effectivness of the NFB's work is
perfected.

Peter and Mary Donahue who prefer an organization with a very tight
infrastructure and one that dosn't have members that undermine its work.