[Electronics-Talk] Identifying dog users

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:23:10 UTC 2018

Hi Mary thanks for your message. I know someone who was denied the right to ride in an Uber driver's car because the driver would not let her service dog ride in their car. Judy Mathews, a Vision Rehabilitation Therapist from the Lighthouse of Central Florida has had this happen to her several times. It made me so sad when I heard about her encounter with Uber.