[Electronics-Talk] Altice One cable box

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Dec 24 16:40:19 UTC 2018

Yes, several companies do have set-top boxes that talk. I have used the one from Comcast -- I think it is the X-1.

With large companies -- you can't always believe what customer service people say, or don't say. It is hard for a company to get a large workforce to deliver a consistent, and accurate message to customers.

They only know what they are told, or what is on the screen in front of them -- which isn't much.

Dave

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook