[Electronics-Talk] How many accessible pedestrian signals do you have in your city?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 11 14:57:39 UTC 2018

Our APS's in Teaneck also adjust volume according to ambient noise.  At
first, the lowest volume was very high, but the engineer adjusted it, and
now it's good.  Also, ours don't make noise during the whole cycle, so don't
really mask traffic noise.  The newer APS's are much better than the old
chirping things.
Tracy