[Electronics-Talk] Accessible MP3 Player

Kyle Garcia kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:03:55 UTC 2018

The misunderstanding appears to be that the wrong person was addressed in
one email. There are multiple people with different MP3 players responding.

I am not familiar with the ones mentioned, but it sounds like the talking
one should be able to read all of the folders. Not being able to read songs
is a bit weird. Does it show them visually but not speak them? Either way
though with such a large library navigating it without a search feature
sounds quite tedious.