[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 25 13:06:52 UTC 2018

I much prefer a watch I can check silently, as opposed to a talking watch.
I keep buying braille watches, but they always break after a year or 2.  The
best I've had is a Seiko, so far.

Does anyone own one of the alternative watches, like the EOne or the Tisot?
Do they last any longer?  The EOne is much more affordable than the Tisot,
but are there problems with the ball bearings?

I need a sturdy, long-lasting watch, one that can stand up to stuff like
being worn while working in the yard.

Tracy