[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 14:43:43 UTC 2018

Tracy:

I got my last two Braille watches from LS&S Products, www.lssproducts.com.
My last watch lasted 12 years and my current watch is 13 years old and still
working fine.  I do not  remember the model number but mine is the gold with
a bracelet band.  When I got this watch in October 2005 the price was $128.
It probably has gone up by now but checking online or a phone call can tell
you the current price.  I found that the bracelet band could come unhooked
easily if bumped too hard.  I went to a watch repair place and got a very
attractive stretch band.  I hope this helps.

Sandra
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net