[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM and spotify on amazon echo

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 01:46:00 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Do these streaming music services work on Amazon echo? I've got an Echo.
Also, do they  have to be connected to your Alexa app? I know you have to set the services up in the app and link them. But, after that, do you need the Alexa app or can you just  use the echo?
I was hoping you can just use the Echo because  I would not want to have to have an Ipad or some tablet or phone running just to listen to the music.

Oh, and I've not used spotify. How much is this? Can you  pick stations from it? Can you search for and select certain songs? I used Pandora on the pc and found you can pick a certain song, but after that it moves onto similar songs.

Thanks.

Ashley

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year