[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM access on mobile devices

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Thu Mar 28 12:52:35 UTC 2019

Hi there Ashley, this is Daniel Perry and I can say from personal experience
that yes indeed, the app is completely usable with the iPhone. I absolutely
love it and I've got a subscription and I like to use it for sports and
music mostly, although I throw in some old time radio shows just for good
measure.