[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM and spotify on amazon echo

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Mar 28 12:37:18 UTC 2019

If you get the XM Sirius streaming service, you can use it from the echo. You have to set it up in the Alexa app, but you can then tell Alexa to play Stations. The tricky part is that you have to know what the names of the Stations are. You can also use the iOS app to Play stations and discover their names, but it is clunky and parts of it are not accessible.

You can certainly use Spotify on the echo, which is a more traditional service where you ask for particular songs, albums, or genres to be played on your echo from Spotify.

Hope that helps,

Jim

Written while on the move,,