[Electronics-Talk] NFB announcement - Let's Go Shopping 2.0!

Elegant Insights Braille Creations l.legendary at elegantinsightsjewelry.com
Thu May 7 00:52:25 UTC 2020

To everyone who attended our first online, all
day, virtual mall crawl, Let's Go Shopping, thank
you!  It was a huge success. So much so, in fact, we are doing it again!

When:

May 7, 8, & 9, from 9 AM to 1 PM Pacific
time.  It's a three-day extravaganza for dads and grads.

Share the fun with your friends and
followers!  To get the scoop on door prizes,
special discounts, and promotional announcements
from the Let's Go Shopping entrepreneurs, post
this link so that others can join our group:

https://groups.io/g/LGS/

The complete schedule, along with your Zoom virtual mall invitation, is below.

Discover great gift ideas for a hard-to-buy for
dad or father-in-law, gifts for the graduate, or
find a little something just for yourself to make
lockdown a little easier.  Don't forget to use
the tag, #LetsGoShopping when posting about the event, and shop 'til you drop!

Ready for a little retail therapy?  Let's Go
Shopping!  Help us to connect small businesses
with the customers who need them.

Thursday, May 7
09:00:Â  Welcome and introduction (15 mins)
09:15:Â  A T Guys (45 mins)

10:00:Â  Pure Haven (30 mins)

10:30:Â  Patti and Ricky (30 mins)

11:00:Â  Scentsy with Nini (30 mins)

11:30:Â  Elegant Insights (60 mins)

12:30:Â  A T Guys (30 mins)

1:00:Â  End of Day

Friday, May 8

09:00:Â  Guidelights and Gadgets (60 mins)

10:00:Â  The Pampered Chef (60 mins)

11:00:Â  Popcornalicious (60 mins)

12:00:Â  Elegant Insights (30 mins)

12:30:Â  Guidelight Dogs Accessories (30 mins)

1:00:Â  End of Day

Saturday, May 9

09:00:Â  The Harbolt Company (30 mins)

09:30:Â  Elegant Insights (30 mins)

10:00:Â  Guidelight Dogs Toys 30 mins)

10:30:Â  Pure Haven (30 mins)

11:00:Â  Mystic Access (30 mins)

11:30:Â  Scentsy with Nini (30 mins)

12:00:Â  Beauty by Brittany (30 mins)

12:30:Â  The Harbolt Company (25 mins)
12:55:Â  Door prizes and wrap up

1:00:Â  End of Day

You are invited to a 3 day, online, accessible, virtual mall crawl.

Let's Go Shopping!
Dates: 5/7/2020 through 5/9/2020
Times: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Daily. (Pacific time)

To be eligible for door prizes, or to get alerts
for special offers and info on future Let's Go
Shopping Virtual Events, subscribe to our low
volume, announce only, moderated email group:

https://groups.io/g/LGS

Daily Schedule:
        May 7, 2020 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Pacific time)
        May 8, 2020 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Pacific time)
        May 9, 2020 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Pacific Time)

How to join our Zoom virtual mall:

Click below to join the event from your computer
or Zoom Ap on your mobile device:
https://zoom.us/j/98318804235?pwd=WFQrS2lnVEQ2WWxPeE9kVzNNUHU0QT09
Meeting ID: 983 1880 4235
Password: 238717

Click below to one tap call in to the event on your mobile device:
+16699006833,,98318804235#,,#,238717# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,98318804235#,,#,238717# US (Houston)

Call one of the numbers below to join the event
from a land line phone.  (meeting ID and password will be required)
Meeting ID: 983 1880 4235
Password: 238717
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)