[Electronics-Talk] SiriusXM Channels Dropping

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Oct 24 20:53:50 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

	We've been having an issue when we launch SiriusXM on our TV. A
channel will start playing and then drop out leaving us in silence. On some
days it happens repeatedly. We're noticing this behavior specifically on
Channel 6 which is 60s On 6 one of their oldies stations we listen to a lot.
We mostly use SiriusXM on our digital tv and the Androit Platform but also
have an instance on Apple TV. We need to do more exploration to determine if
this happens on all channels or on a specific platform such as Android and
the SiriusXM TV App. Our Spectrum service is fine so we know we have a good
cable connection. We may need to contact SiriusXM for help to remedy this
problem but thought we would ask if others are experiencing this situation
and how you were able to solve it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter Donahue