[Electronics-Talk] New TV

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:31:22 UTC 2022

I'm sure if you go onto Amazon and look for LCD or just HD TV, you should be
able to find models that are not that expensive and even renewed.  If
however, you are interested in just a small Fire TV where you could at least
watch free content, just wait a week or two for the Superbowl sales on TVs
which I have read is about the best time to purchase a new TV.  This way on
even a renewed TV, you could find a good buy.  I wish you were nearby to me
as I have a 32-inch and another smaller one that are exactly fine for what
you're looking for and I'd give you one.

You may find a TV for less than $125 which is a Fire TV even during the big
sale time.