[Electronics-Talk] New TV

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 5 21:58:50 UTC 2022

Hi Rik.
Spectrum Access has an app you can use even if you're not a Spectrum
subscriber.  It listens through your phone's mic to what's on the TV, then
synchs up the audio description for that show.  I suppose you have to pick
the right show from the app first.  And it's free.  I haven't tried it, but
it sounds very cool.

I subscribe to Sero for $5/month.  It has audio only of many shows and
movies with descriptions, including many that are not available over TV.  I
use it all the time.  Well worth the $5 or $6--not much either way.

I'm with you.  I'm not really into this streaming bit.
Tracy