[Electronics-Talk] New TV

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:00:32 UTC 2022

Since you are already using your cable with a sound bar, what is the problem
that you need the cable guy to come?  If you do, call them up and ask if
they bring a tester TV in the truck with them.  I know about those, because
one time, when we were having trouble with our cable, the guy was having a
hard time figuring out what the problem was.  So, he went out to the truck,
and brought in a small TV and hooked it up to the cable box, and determined
that the problem was our television.  By the way, how do you use the sound
bar with the cable?  I don't have one of those, but I am investigating them.
Pam.