[Fabs] Spanish CLEP Test Study guide

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:14:41 UTC 2014

Hi Paul and all. How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, does anyone here have the Spanish CLEP Test study guide? Just wondering! If you do, could you send it to me off list in order  for me to review it? I will really appreciate it a lot! I think someone in the conference call meeting told me that they have it. Also, this message is for Kathy. Kathy, could you send me your cell phone number off list in order for me to call you and ask you more questions regarding the Spanish CLEP test? Only if you want of course! Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!