[Fabs] Fund raiser wrap up

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:51:52 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow students,
I first would like to wish you much success as you take your finals, And safe travels for those who may be traveling over the holiday season. As you all should be aware of our fundraiser is only one week away. So, please make sure that you make appropriate arrangements for the tickets in funds to be in my possession no later than December 8. Below is my address for your convenience. Thank you and once again good luck on your finals!

Paul Martinez 11902 Rose Harbor Dr., Apt. 113
Tampa, FL 33625

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Warm regards,

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"