[Faith-talk] sunday school experience

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 11:27:14 UTC 2008

Laura,
Something for you to consider is finding resources at the web site of Joni Eareckson Tada: http://www.joniandfriends.org/index.php

Hopefully you can find some ideas and materials to help you, or at the very least some encouragement in what you are trying to do.

Below I am pasting the little welcome paragraph from the main page of the site:

"Welcome to Joni and Friends. Joni Eareckson Tada founded the ministry in 1979 to communicate the gospel and equip Christ-honoring churches worldwide to evangelize and disciple people affected by disabilities."

+-+-+-

   for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Ephesians 2:8
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com