[Faith-talk] RE Blind People in Ministry

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Fri Nov 21 21:25:03 UTC 2008

Some time back I set up the following e-list with Yahoo groups:
MinistryWithDisabilities at yahoogroups.com

It didn't get going because I wasn't sure how to publicize it.
In fact, I'm new to the area of managing a list.
But I'm interested        in  making a go of this.

Some of you know me through Optasia Ministry, and the Bibles and books we
distribute.
When I set up this list I was thinking of a broader range of
disabilities.  There may be some cross over in the needs and challenges
we blind persons face with other disabilities.  But certainly blindness
can be a major focus of this group.
If you'd like to join me in this endeavor, we can  see where this leads
us.
Blessings,
Tom Vos, director
Optasia Ministry