[Faith-talk] sound equipment and the blind

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 17:14:56 UTC 2008

Hi all

I hope all is well with you guys today.

I have been wanting to do sound at my church but  my worship pastor
said no  because of the visual Q's.

Ifirst asked one of the men to do some sound stuff with me and to show
me some things.
As fr as he has gotten was he showed me what the board felt like.
But the worship pastor is not  letting me do anything in sound because
of the visual Q's thing.

How evera man who does sound and plays guitar with me he said it could
be worked around.

Do any of you guys know any blind people who are doing sound in churches?