[Faith-talk] sound equipment and the blind

WESLEY BURDEN wesley.burden at verizon.net
Sat Nov 22 18:09:17 UTC 2008

Andrew does your church stick to a particular format of church services?  I
mean is the church service each week usually the same.  Yes it can be done.
All you need is to familiarize yourself with the mixing board and maybe it
can be labeled so that you know where the buttons are.  Now the cd recorder
is another story because the cd recorders usually have a screen that let's
you know when to record but yet again that can be worked around.  Once you
familiarize yourself with the cd recorder you should be fine.  You just need
to know where the stop pause and track button is that way you can create
tracks on the cd of the service.  It can be done.