[Faith-talk] Did Jesus seize the day?

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 00:01:06 UTC 2009

Dear Friends,
I want to ask everyone a question.  My brother was just diagnosed
with Leuchemia.  It caused me once again to think about the
fragility of life.  I was thinking about Jesus.  When you think
about it, He was young when he died.  Did He do things in a
certain time frame, and what  things? I am trying to get to how I
feel that I want to do things right away, see people I love,
maybe go certain places that I have dreamed of seeing.  Do we
have any evidence that Jesus felt this way?
Well, thanks for your thoughts.
Mary Wurtzel