[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 31: "I'm inferior."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:48:01 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 31: "I'm inferior."
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 31: "I'm inferior."
Day 31 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I'm inferior."
Ever felt like that? Or inferiority's offspring: "I don't measure up", "I
feel small", etc.  It's time to get rid of this thinking.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Take a look at the new seating chart! (Ephesians 2:6) You don't have
to MEASURE up, because God has RAISED you up and seated you with Him!  You
are in authority and power over the circumstances and challenges of this
life.

2. Stop beating yourself up. You are approved by God TODAY. (Mark 1:11)
Believe it.

3. See yourself above only and not beneath (Deut. 28:13). You are the
head and not the tail.

4. See yourself BIG, TODAY.  Replace the grasshopper image with the image
of a giant. John 4:4 says, "GREATER is He that is in you..." God is bigger
than any mountain or task and He lives in you.  For Him to fit in you makes
you pretty huge (in the spirit)!

5. You have what it takes. You have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians
2:16); and you have a treasure in you--the ability to call light out of
darkness (2 Corinthians 4:6).

6. Remember: Royalty Destroys Inferiority. Acquaint yourself with your
new bloodline. You are royalty in Christ. This makes you reign over life.
Believe it. (Romans 5:17)

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I am seated with Jesus in heavenly places. I am above only and not
beneath. I am approved by God. I have what it takes. God has put a treasure
in me and equipped me with the Holy Spirit and power to be up to any task,
I am not inferior. I have the royal blood of Jesus running through my
veins, in Jesus Name!

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22