[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 35: “I’m not sure God will meet my needs.”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:12:55 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
To: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 35: "I'm not sure God will
meet my needs."
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 01:29:58 -0500

Revolution Day 35: "I'm not sure God will meet my needs."

Day 35 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I'm not sure God will
meet
my needs."

Sometimes our needs are great. And even though on the surface, many of us
trust God, there is this gnawing thought at times that God won't come
through or we can't make ends meet.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. If He did it for them, He will do it for you! (Romans 2:11, Hebrews
12:1)

2. "All" means "All"!! In every language, 'all' means 'all'. And God said
He
would supply ALL your needs (Philippians 4:19).

3. He CAN'T break His promises. (Hebrews 6:19, Joshua 21:45)

4. God's track record is perfect. (In Psalm 37:25 David said, "I've NEVER
seen the righteous forsaken, or his descendants begging..." (Galatians
3:29)

5. SEED meets NEED. Throughout scripture, those who planted seed saw
God's
miracle provision. EVEN GOD planted His Son in the earth, and reaped
millions of children! (John 12:24)
a. Plant Word seeds in your heart-Mark 4:14

b. Plant financial seed in the kingdom of God-in your church, in a
ministry,
in a great cause. If you would like to plant seed toward your need now.

6. He adds & multiplies! Expect addition (Matthew 6:33) AND
multiplication
(Deut. 1:11) TODAY.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

God favors me as much as the great men & women of the Bible and He keeps
His
promises to me, in Christ. I seek first the kingdom of God, and
therefore, I
expect addition and multiplication. I plant seeds to meet needs and I
trust
He will supply ALL my needs, in Jesus' Name.

With great expectation for you,

Gregory Dickow