[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 36: “I don’t think this pain will ever go away.”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:18:52 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 36: "I don't think this pain
will ever go away."
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 36: "I don't think this pain will ever go away."

Day 36 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I don't think this pain
will ever go away."

We all feel pain, whether physical or emotional, and though it may seem
at times it may never go away, IT CAN and WILL, when we...

CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. There is twice as much healing for whatever pain is in your life. For
every one mention of pain or sickness in the Bible, there are 2 mentions of
health and healing.

2. God created you to get better. (Proverbs 4:18) YOU WILL GET BETTER.

3. The cross ends your pain. Jesus bore YOUR pain on the cross (Isaiah
53:4-5) and 1 Peter 2:24 says He has borne our pain and sins and with His
stripes we were healed.

4. Don't lower your resistance to pain or sickness.  Resist it; speak to
it; and expect it to leave. (1 Peter 5:7-8, Mark 11:23)

5. Expect the Word of God to destroy pain and suffering's grip in your
life. (Proverbs 4:20-22, Psalm 107:20) THERE IS NO POWER THAT CAN PREVAIL
AGAINST THE WORD!

6. Stop fighting for the right to be hurt or stay in pain. CHOOSE to be
whole! (John 5:6)

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I refuse to tolerate pain in my life. I am healed by the stripes of
Jesus-spiritually, emotionally and physically. I AM getting better all the
time. I choose to be made whole and I expect God's Word to destroy pain's
grip in my life, in Jesus' Name.

In His Healing Grace,

Gregory Dickow