[Faith-talk] Reccommend books?

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 15:08:29 UTC 2010

Hello to all,
During Lent I have made it a tradition to read only nonfiction
books.  I would like to ask people on this list if they have any
spiritually upbuilding books or authors who teach fresh theology
or biblical insightt they could reccommend to me? My husband,
Fred,  is working on whatever needs to be done to sign up to
download books from RFBANDD.
I have enjoyed our recent discussion about Christian authors.  I
just finished a book by Harry Kraus.  It is still light reading,
solving a mystery, but he may be, in my opinion, a cut above some
Christian authors.
Sincerely,
Mary