[Faith-talk] I am in a great delemma

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 20:15:53 UTC 2010

Have you tried marriage counseling?
It is an unfortunate fact that people are most hurtful to the ones closest
to them. Often this means developing habits that are hard to break -- like
criticizing and withholding praise, not controlling anger, and you probably
can name a few more.  It takes 2 to keep a relationship healthy and
nurturing. I hope you can work it out.  Remember, it's not just you and a
few stray thoughts or a temper or whatever. It's the interpersonal dynamic
that has developed a personality of its own.
Prayers and well wishes!
--le