[Faith-talk] sin!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Aug 10 22:22:44 UTC 2011

I'm moving this off the list.
I've noticed, that I can't get anywhere, on an Internet list, talking
about old time holiness.
I've never heard such nonsense.
I wish, we'd all go back to the way things used to be.
People were convicted by the preaching of Edwards, Finny, Wesley, Fox,
and others.
Now, those men of God would be considered legalistic.
What a shame!
Blessings, Joshua