[Faith-talk] There is now neither male nor female, but all are one in Christ Jesus.

John J. Boyer john at godtouches.org
Sat Jan 8 22:11:48 UTC 2011

Laura,

I'm not really knowledgeable about h0ow the texts used by modern
translators differ from those used by the translators of the KJV. As
Father Sheehan has pointed out, Bible scholarship has come a long way
since then.

A love affair between the good Samaritan and the innkeeper is certainly
a novel idea. Let's hope it doesn't become a novel.

John