[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] I Rest My Case At The Cross ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Perry's

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:20:17 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <SongsofJoy at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] I Rest My Case At The Cross
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Perry's
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2011 20:43:17 -0600

      There's a covenant sweet
      It was written for me
      Its a promise that I could be healed
      From all my sin and my shame
      Even heartache and pain
      It was signed and confirmed on a hill

      So I rest my case at the cross
      For now I have someone to champion my cause
      I've been justified, satisfied, oh I have it all
      So I rest my case at the cross

      Don't feel sorry for me
      When you see I'm in need
      There's a judge who grants mercy and love
      All my burdens he lifts
      All my sin he forgives
      Every trial is one through the blood

      So I rest my case at the cross
      For now I have someone to champion my cause
      I've been justified, satisfied, oh I have it all
      So I rest my case at the cross

      In the cross
      In the cross
      Be my glory ever

      This covenant is binding
      By his blood and word
      Every time I'm in trouble
      My cares will be heard

      I've been justified, satisfied, oh I have it all
      So I rest my case at the cross,
      The cross

                  Christian Letters by Sue
                  Font Times New Roman
                  Solid Rock Ministry   Christs Warriors Creations
Beauties to Behold
                  Email Sue