[Faith-talk] more truth

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jun 5 07:37:19 UTC 2011

You got it right, the last time.
I have been doing it right, but the Bible plainly tells us, that
there's only one name under Heaven, whereby man can be saved.
Father son and holy ghost, isn't the name.
Watch the Youtube video, that started this thread.
Johnny James did it the right way.
He was subtile, but ended up winning that minister.
That's how we must do it.
Win them, and make it fun for both you, and the person you're sharing with.
You've got to love them.
My pastor didn't debate it with me.
He said, look up these scriptures, and let God do the rest.
When I did, I saw this, and obeyed Acts, 2:38.
It didn't happen through debate.
I hate that it turned out that way.
Just read the scriptures, on the sites I've been giving you, and let
God do the rest.
Blessings, Joshua