[Faith-talk] more truth

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Jun 6 02:34:18 UTC 2011

The only thing we have tp proselytize is that God loved us enough to send
His son to live as man and die for the sins of all.  God is a loving God and
wishes that none should perish but He is also a just God.  Sin is not
allowed in Heaven.  You must repent of your sins and ask Christ into your
heart and allow Him to be Lord and Savior of your life.
It doesn't matter whether God is God, Jesus and holy spirit in one or if the
Godhead is the Trinity.  It doesn't matter any other of the silly things
that we debate when saying our belief is the only truth.
It's also letting folks know that their own works cannot save them but by
grace we have been saved.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy