[Faith-talk] Study Bibles

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Jun 21 21:25:26 UTC 2011

When I minister, it's King James only.
I preach out of the King James, and use the New King James, along with
the Amplifyed, to prove a point.
I don't like the NIV.
"Rooms," instead of "mansions," is a mistranslation.
"In my father's house, are many mansions," (KJV.)
"In my father's house are many rooms," (NIV.)
KJV is more accurate.
I do, however: like the New Living Translation, in some cases.
Blessings, Joshua