[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] SOUND UP, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Lord Lift Me Up [1 Attachment]

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 4 18:35:25 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <serenity77 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] SOUND UP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lord
Lift Me Up [1 Attachment]
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 09:53:50 -0600

Lord Lift Me Up

      Lord lift me up and give me strength to face today.

      And be the lamp that lights my path along the way,

      And when my sins are wrapped so tightly around me,

      Lord lift me up break the chains and set me free!

      Night is over now and life's journey on my way,

      There'll be a lot of trials I know I'll face today,

      But with God's help I know that I can make it through.

      Lord lift me up I can't make it without you.

      Lord lift me up and give me strength to face today.

      And be the lamp that lights my path along the way,

      And when my sins are wrapped so tightly around me,

      Lord lift me up break the chains and set me free!

      Now the night shadows fall on my weary face.

      And with God's help I made it through another day.

      But before I go to sleep I'll kneel down and pray,

      Lord lift me up and keep me safe till another day.

      Lord lift me up and give me strength to face today.

      And be the lamp that lights my path along the way,

      And when my sins are wrapped so tightly around me,

      Lord lift me up break the chains and set me free!
      Lord lift me up break the chains and set me free!!!!

                  Stationary
                  Vibi Creations by Vicky
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VibiC_IMStats/
                  Angelina font