[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Inspirational: [New post] Kick the devil in his teeth by Rev Essie R. Scott

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:58:38 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "BeeJay" <beejayokla at cox.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2  Inspirational: [New
post] Kick the devil in his teeth by Rev Essie R. Scott
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 23:27:02 -0600

                        New post on sisbeejay

                                  Kick the devil in his teeth by Rev
Essie R. Scott

                              I wish that I could explain what's going on
in my life but I find that it is so outstanding that words just do not
describe it well. God has been blessing me so much in various ways that I
had to grab my mouth and bend over in my apartment today so that I wouldn't
literally scream in my apartment and alarm anyone.

                              At night, I talk to Abba Father, and thank
Him for a new day. I pray for people all over the world because everybody
needs Jesus. Jesus died for us all no matter how fat, tall, skinny, short,
black, white cute, or .... well.... not-so-attractive. We are all beautiful
in His eyes. I asked a lady to come to our church services and she laughed
and said, "Who me?" I said, "Yes!" She said, "Ha! If I come, the building
will fall in!" I simply told her, "If I am there, and it didn't fall
in....you're safe!" We both laughed. She's a baby doll. I've been blessed
with meeting some of the finest, friendliest, most loving people recently.
They don't judge me on how weird I may have been in school or, how many
boyfriends I had, how many times I moved in my life, what church I
attended, or what my kids did. They keep no record of my wrong s either.
They treat me nice and we have a great time talking every day either in the
lobby, by phone, getting our mail downstairs together, or after church
services that God blessed me to have in our apartment complex.

                              I realize that there was nothing so great
that I did to deserve God's attention the way that I've been getting it
lately. It's just my turn I suppose. He loves us all. I spend time talking
to Him in the day and praying for people. I lay in bed at night and watch
the stars, the moon and the clouds slowly passing as I prepare to sleep. I
ask God questions and sing to Him at times. I thank Him for beautiful
things and for helping us humans who really don't deserve to be helped. His
Grace and Mercy are two awesome things that He uses to help us along this
odd journey called "life" even though this isn't really 'living' in it's
finest sense.

                              Jesus died on the cross so that we can be
purified and holy enough to see how He meant for us to live in the new
Heaven and the new Earth with a beautiful Heavenly City called Jerusalem.
He died and became sin for us. He became everything ugly thing that you can
think of, and took it to the cross so that we would not experience sin,
hell and death. He wants you to live and to live abundantly. God does not
want any of us experiencing lack. All we have to do is call upon His name
and that is just what I do. I am not ashamed of the gospel. I've been
through too much in my life. I will call on the mighty name of Jesus in a
heart beat and could care less who hears me. I love meditating on God. He's
inside of me. He hears me and I am very sure of that fact especially with
the way that things have been happening to me lately.

                              I ask for something to be done in my life
that same day and it IS because of I AM. I ask for cancer to be removed
from someone and that very same day, I get an email of deliverance and
victory. I needed $100.00 and God used an angel to send it right to my
checking account the same day that I asked for it. I ask Abba Father to
send me food and that very same day, not the next day, the same day,
someone calls me up and says they are sending me cards to buy food or UPS
packages with food in them. I asked God today to expedite the inspection of
my car and give me payments so that I can continue doing His work and not
4-5 hours l ater, the garage calls and gives me a low price , with
payments, and says the car is ready. That's God. No one in the world can
tell me different. He wants us to prosper. God wants us to do good.

                              Some young lady that I know was trying to
get the "goods" on my family and expose us as bad people. She was jealous
of my daughter. She got drunk one night and said she was going to really
mess my daughter up through gossip and slander. That very same girl ended
up in the paper for stealing from a local business not a month later.
Everyone saw the article. I am telling you, we didn't lift a finger against
that girl. It was all God. We didn't curse her with words, or threaten her
in any way. We didn't call anyone on her or slander her name at all. God
fought our battles! People don't believe that these things really happen.
Their faith is horr ibly low especially in these days and times. Sometimes
someone can hate you so bad that they refuse to believe the scripture that
says, "Touch not my anointed nor do my prophets no harm ." 1Ch_16:22 Ps
105:15 They are blinded by the enemy, laughing at God's children, thinking
that they have us all backed up into a corner. The enemy is like a big
bully. Kick him in his teeth with the Word and he will stop it. "For it is
written." "For it is written." "For it is written." Be bold and be strong
for the Lord your God is with you. Don't look to others when fighting the
enemy, som e of them may be used of him as well and they may rain upon your
spiritual parade and keep you low, depressed and powerless. Speak up when
people try to use you as a door mat. Even Jesus showed righteous
indignation once in a while. He didn't play footsies with folks, Jesus told
them to stop the madness. He told the demons to simply "shut up."

                              Mar 1:23 And there was in their synagogue a
man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,

                              Mar 1:24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we
to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I
know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
                              Mar 1:25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying,
Hold thy peace, and come out of him.

                              What do you think "Hold thy peace" means?
It means "Shut up!" Amen. You too will have to do that when someone or
something tries to deceive or mislead you.

                              Through the years, I've learned to get away
from that "If it be Your Will" sentence to "If it's good and godly, I know
it's His Will." God is good. If what you want or what you ask for blesses
you or someone else, it's of God. Stop hesitating saying "Lord-willin'."
Yes, it's in the bible but Jesus tells us that we are going to do greater
exploits than, "Lord willin'" didn't He?

                              Jas 4:15 For that ye ought to say, If the
Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

                              Joh_14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater
works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

                              Just do good: Jas 4:17 Therefore to him
that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

                              I say to you today, do not allow the enemy
of your souls to run your lives or cause you to make quick decisions. With
Jesus you run the show. Demons should run from you not you running from
demons. Get that Hollywood devil out of your mind and know that no weapon
formed against you shall prosper and all that rise up against you shall
fall. Stop being afraid to crack that quietness in your home and break out
in some hard praise! Get that spiritual exercise or you'll end up fat with
guilt and depression.

                              In Jesus we live and move and have our
being. Make a joyful noise, sing unto the Lord tell Him about His love and
His goodness.....He loves it. Here's a secret for you....God loves praise!
He dwells in the praises of His people. Sing to Him, talk to Him, meditate
and think, laugh with Him, listen to Him, read His Word. Put God first in
your life and I guarantee you that all will turn out better than you've
ever experienced. God is going to have the first-fruits in your life or you
will never run at your full potential. Trust Him. Once you've forsaken all
to be with Jesus, life gets sweeter. That doesn't mean to treat your
husband or wife badly and leave your household and kids, it simply means to
trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not to your own
understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your
path.

                              I found that sometimes the greatest enemy
that I had was me. Wrestle yourself and win this race. I'll be standing
there waiting for you. May you find what you seek.

                              Rev Essie Scott

                              http://sisbeejay.wordpress.com

                              sisbeejay | November 30, 2011 at 5:18 am |
Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1sTxT-hF

                                Comment    See all comments

                        Unsubscribe or change your email settings at
Manage Subscriptions.

                        Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into
your browser:

http://sisbeejay.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/kick-the-devil-in-his-teeth-by-rev-
essie-r-scott/

      Thanks for flying with  WordPress.com