[Faith-talk] Try to put the forwards in perspective

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:27:12 UTC 2011

Guys, I've been seeing this list have a lot of digests lately, and that's
good.  This was a hard decision to make, because every time I turned
around, another Faith Talk digest.  To make it easy, I have only selected
the JC one-liners  if they have substance.  What I try to avoid is
judgmental messages.  I've also found a pattern, where the same speaker
will talk about the same thing.  Doesn't that get monotonous?  Laborious?

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles. .. .. .. Dog lover.. .. Sports enthusiast..  .. A
friend to all! ..  Happy Holidays from the Baseball List, which is at
eric at pmpmail.com; also look me up on Facebook.  ..  ..  May God bless.   ..
 ..