[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for August 3 2012, Albeit Early and Profound Thanks for Your Prayers

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 00:36:05 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow saints of the Most High God residing in North America, and good day to the rest of you living on Planet Earth.  I trust that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you in North America had a pleasant Friday, and that you in other parts of the world are enjoying a pleasant Saturday.

The late Mrs. Irma Wendler of Brenham TX contributed today's inspirational poetic words.  Entitled "Faith of Our Mothers," it is rendered as follows:

Faith of our mothers, with us still
To fill our hearts with love and good will.

Faith in their God, in Heaven above
Who shares with all
His wondrous love.

Faith of our mothers, with us still
To do His work and gracious will.

Faith of our mothers, with us remain
As through life we go
>From all evil refrain.

Faith in their God,
They taught us to pray,
"Father in Heaven,
Guide our footsteps each day."
Faith of our mothers, with us remain
Till a home in God's kingdom for our souls to gain.

Our thanks to Mrs. Wendler for her contribution, even though she is with her Lord now, and has been so for over 40 years.

Before I close, my sincere and profound thanks for praying for my testimony over on out-of-sight.net.  The Lord used it in a mighty, though not super way, for His honor and glory.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout the night or day and especially in these last evil days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul