[Faith-talk] Trying to send this message again, only one week to go!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 22:58:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,

If this message has already been sent, I apologize, but my mail client closed on my without warning as I was writing a message about this topic.  So here goes again.

Your prayers for my Husband, Brad's, baptism have worked.  He has less than a week to go till he is baptized.

He will be baptized on the 18th, which is this coming Saturday, and confirmed as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and given the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands on Sunday, the 19th.

Please keep him in your prayers as Satan can still foil this wonderful choice of his.  We all know too, that once you have been baptized, that Satan can make it very difficult for a while, to make you leave the church, and in our case, forget about the covenants you made with Heavenly Father at your baptism.

Again, please keep him in your prayers for a while, so that Satan does not derail the most holy and beautiful thing he will ever do, besides having our marriage sealed in the Temple, which will hopefully happen on August 27th 2013.

thanks for reading this and keeping him in your prayers.

Jenny