[Faith-talk] Trying to send this message again, only one week to go!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 23:19:00 UTC 2012

it came through.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny Keller
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 6:58 PM
To: for the discussion of faith and religion Faith-talk
Subject: [Faith-talk] Trying to send this message again, only one week to
go!

Hi all,

If this message has already been sent, I apologize, but my mail client
closed on my without warning as I was writing a message about this topic.
So here goes again.

Your prayers for my Husband, Brad's, baptism have worked.  He has less than
a week to go till he is baptized.

He will be baptized on the 18th, which is this coming Saturday, and
confirmed as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and
given the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands on Sunday, the
19th.

Please keep him in your prayers as Satan can still foil this wonderful
choice of his.  We all know too, that once you have been baptized, that
Satan can make it very difficult for a while, to make you leave the church,
and in our case, forget about the covenants you made with Heavenly Father at
your baptism.

Again, please keep him in your prayers for a while, so that Satan does not
derail the most holy and beautiful thing he will ever do, besides having our
marriage sealed in the Temple, which will hopefully happen on August 27th
2013.

thanks for reading this and keeping him in your prayers.

Jenny