[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:16:27 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of Elyon.  By God's matchless grace and His providential care, I hope that you had a peaceful and restful sleep last night, and that you will be emboldened to do the Master's work today, however insignificant and humdrum.  As proof of this, see one of the quotes in this list for today.  And now for more thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

One day God will right every wrong.

Build your life on commodities that will stand the test of God's judgment.

Build your children's lives on the firm foundation of the Word.

Little is much when God is in it.

The Spirit of God renews our minds when we review the Word of God.

Christian unity begins at the cross.

Only those who have placed their faith in Christ are prepared to meet their Maker.

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Prayer is the soil in which hope and healing grow best.

No matter who your boss is, you are really working for God.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.