[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:45:24 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all on this day before the Lord's Day.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration.  Be blessed as you read, meditate and ponder them.

For a church to be healthy, its members must exercise their spiritual gifts.

Reflecting on God's faithfulness in the past brings hope for the future.

Wanting to be ready for Christ's return will make a difference in how we live.

A good example is the best sermon.

You can acquire much knowledge, but true wisdom comes only from God.

Love is godliness in action.

Those who know Christ as Savior can face the future with joy.

There is no place like home, especially when home is Heaven.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.