[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:46:22 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.  The quotes submitted below were contributions from Gene Masters of Tennessee.  Thanks, brother, for your submissions, as I'm sure they will bless others.

It take strength to be firm; it takes courage to be gentle.

It take strength to stand guard; it take courage to let down your guard.

It takes strength to conquer; it takes courage to surrender.

It takes strength to be certain; it takes courage to have doubt.

It takes strength to fit in; it takes courage to stand out.

It takes strength to feel a friend's pain; it takes courage to feel your own pain.

It takes strength to hide feelings; it takes courage to show them.

It takes strength to withstand abuse; it takes courage to stop it.

It takes strength to stand alone; it takes courage to lean on another.

It takes strength to love; it takes courage to be loved.

It takes strength to survive; it takes courage to live.

And there you have it for today.  I'm sure you would agree that these above sayings contributed by Brother Gene were indeed thought-provoking and, in the words of every Unshackled radio broadcast, made you "face yourself and think." They surely did for the undersigned.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.