[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes and An Awesome Praise Report with a Prayer Request

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:56:27 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Did you have a good day in the Lord yesterday, as well as a peaceful and relaxing sleep last night by God's matchless grace and His providential care? The undersigned surely hopes so, as he did on both counts.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due.

It isn't what you know that counts.  It is what you think of in time.

There can be no rainbow without a cloud and a storm.

It is much easier to be critical than to be correct.

It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

God's retirement plan is out of this world.

Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image.

And there you have it for today.  Maybe not as many quotes as on some days, but hopefully there were enough to chew on.  Just don't chew too hard; after all, unless you have false teeth which are out of sight expense wise, they can be quite taxing.

As some of you know, after much prayer, soul-searching and phone calls, the undersigned has secured not only a place on a bus to travel to Washington DC to participate in the annual March For Life, but also to procure the services of a guide.  Don't know who he or she will be, but I hope that we can strike up a good rapport with each other.  The prayer request, at least for those of us in the U.S., is that the people in the U.S. Congress will vote favorably on legislation regarding the prolife issue and that our President will sign the bill in question.  I know that these two lists are not political, and if I'm stepping out of bounds with this topic, but just had to voice it.  If it is out of bounds, I apologize.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your staunchly prolife Christian brother, Paul Barnabas.