[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday, July 3 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 01:42:57 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, ladies and gentlemen, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God, wherever in this wide world you happen to live.  The undersigned just happens to live in North America.

How was your day today? Mine was good.  Didn't do much exciting.  Don't know if there are any people on this list that were or are affected by that very sudden and fierce line of thunderstorms that rolled through parts of our country from Illinois to New Jersey.  If there are, just know that our prayers, hearts and thoughts are with you.  If we could be there in person, I'm sure that we would even hold your hands, but I know that's impossible.  Just remember to keep all affected persons and areas in your prayers.  Ditto for those affected by the wildfires in the mountain West.  Thanks a bunch for your prayers.

Regina Wiencek, not a stranger to most of you, contributed this evening's poem.  Entitled "God Alone" it is rendered as follows:

Who numbers the stars in the night sky
Or measures the sand on the shore?
Who directs the birds under Heaven
And stills the ocean's deep roar?
Who has given the sun golden splendor
And set the moon for a light?
Who ordained the earth's changing seasons,
Making dawning pursue the night?
Who has formed the hills and the valleys,
The fields, the streams and the sea?
None other but God up in Heaven,
The mighty Creator is He.

Sobering questions, those, especially for those people who believe in the theory of evolution and the "big bang" theory.  Remember folks, that they are mere theories and not facts.  If you don't believe me, look up the deffinition of the word "theory" (without the quote marks) in your dictionaries and, if I'm wrong, tell me.  After all I like hearing from people.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in the last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother and friend, Paul