[Faith-talk] Messages

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Fri Jun 1 16:23:22 UTC 2012

Hi Paul, I understand where you are coming from and I love both the messages at night and during the day. They are very inspirational, informative and encouraging. Just ask God where to go and he will ansser. It just takes time and everyone feels like they want an answer immediately, but that's not how he works. If you put your trust in the loard, then you will receive your answer.

For a while, I was not sure where to go and I have been foreced into mormonism, bootistsm, and may others till Ireconnected with Tina and started listening to Christian music again.

If you get a chance, here are some christian songs that really have a lot of meaning to me and they might be hepful for you or anyone on the list.

The Huret and the Healer by Mercy Me.
Let the Waters Rise by Mikeschair.
Cry out to Jesus by yThird Day and
Strong enough to save by Tenth Avenu North.

Paul,k I hope this helps you.