[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday, June 5 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:27:58 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow saints residing in North America.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that your day went well, although I understand that one member is faced with some upcoming dental work that will cost a lot of money.  She knows who she is, so, even though you may not know her, please pray that she makes a wise decision about which option to choose.  Anyway as I said, I hope that your day went well today.

Loise Pinkerton Fritz contributes our inspirational poem for this evening.  Entitled "God Knows Best," it is rendered as follows:

Lord, stay close by when showers fall
Upon the plans we make;
Help us to always understand
It's You who gives and takes.
For Your ways are not our ways
And our thoughts are not Yours;
Our plans are sometimes foolish,
But Yours are always sure.

Lord, lift us up when showers fall
On plans we thought profound;
Help us to somehow realize
Our plans aren't always sound.
To finite minds, we must confess,
They seem to meet the test,
But help us, Lord, to understand
It's You who knows what's best.

Now there's some profound wisdom to chew on, in my opinion.  Our thanks to Sister Loise for her contribution for this evening.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe individually and collectively throughout the night and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul